Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Copenhagen on my mind

On my way to a meeting Friday morning, the city was once again covered in a thick damp blanket, and I took a couple of pictures of downtown towers reaching for the sky. Originally I just wanted to post them as they were, but then this little collage, with a reject ink from last week, almost made itself.
I find myself in love with this coral color lately. Want to color the whole world coral :)

Awesome documentary on Annie Leibovitz: parts 1 2 3 4 5 6 —the whole thing lasts an hour. And left this little blogger speechless with admiration!

2 comments:

  1. Your collage is wonderful ... the colours and the alignment is beautiful. I'm adoring coral lately too, even though it's a colour I never much liked before - my how things change.

    Annie Leibovitz is a wonder. There's an exhibition of her work currently at Sydney's Museum of Contemporary Art - I think I'll be taking an interstate trip to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am going to go watch ms L later... she started at Rolling Stone. Then the doors swung open... love your lady's tall hat. heard coral is a sacred color somewhere once. your soul might be at a new space.

    thank you.

    mansuetude

    ReplyDelete