Monday, December 13, 2010

Hi! My name is Inbetweener


That's me. Inbetween myself today. I woke up today thinking I didn't even know me. I was grumpy, moody, downright unpleasant to be around. Where did that come from? I ask of you. You don't have to answer. I'll just sit this one out...

It's aftenoon now, and fortunately I feel the grumpiness fade a little, but let me for the moment share a list Grumpy Grumpysson made this morning:

Things to avoid today:
· Making any kind of decision
· Going to business meeting with new client
· Writing emails
· Answer telephone
· Thinking about any of the following: xmas presents, deadlines, excercise.

(I didn't avoid many of these, but I quess I did okay ... ;-)
U2 said it good :o)

Photo is from last week (remember I borrowed friend's camera?)
Tomorrow I'll post sneak peak of crocheted xmas cards, and have a little giveaway :-)

11 comments:

  1. repeat after me : "tomorrow is another day tomorrow is another day..." seems to be a wise list that you made. there's still a whole week to catch up on such a cr*ppy day, so good luck !

    ps : crocheted christmas cards ? woohoo i'm anxious to see them !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I am not a moody person at all, but for some strange reason, I was grumpy on Saturday. I just felt in a funk, and I was irritable. Huh. I'm better now. Hope you are, too! I LOVE your list of things to avoid! Good ideas for a grouchy day, for sure! ~K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the grumpiness is fading. It can strike with vengeance some days can't it. I like your advice, I will keep it in mind next time the grumps hit me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we all have our days! i was an inbetweener too today, but mine was due to lingering nyquil. i hope your inner grump subsides so you can enjoy your evening! :)


    listing too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chrisitine, I think your list is really great I will keep in mind when I´ll have those days...
    Don´t worry we all have those days, but when it happens to me, I try not to avoid them, it´s part of life...
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impressive list ! Glad your mood improved !

    I've got some U2 in my LISTtoo ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's Wednesday! Hope you feel better! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, I've had a few days like this of late ... perhaps there's a bit of that 'in-between' feeling going around?

    I'm so very happy that you made it through this horrid day and awoke ready for a better day ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know exactly how you feel. I've had a few of those lately. Next time it happens, I will make a list too, seems like a good way of dealing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. U caught the grumpie bumpies from me. I am sure of it. I had a bad case last month. It lifted. I feel wind under my invisible wings.

    Be gentle on yourself. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. great tree! love it!

    ReplyDelete