Monday, January 28, 2013

Knit One - Purl One


I've been longing for at new knitting project for a while, and after lots of surfin' and considerin' a choice was made. Helga Isager's Oak is in a collection from 2008, I think. It's a long vest knitted with three strings of Isager wool. The vest is made in one piece, and is pattern from bottom to top, so I won't be much of a conversationist knitting this one :-) Which is also the reason I think it will take me a while!
Good thing there's no rush ;-)
Helga Isager is one of my favorite knitting designers. She brings knits to a whole new level, with her beautiful designs and patterns. You can see her new collection here. And more knits here


...

6 comments:

  1. No rush - oh yes, og god fornøjelse. Ser totalt mums ud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've ventured back into my world! I am curious how you like the Isager wool? The pattern you've chosen is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Monica :-) I have knitted with Isager a few times, I think it's great - very good quality, and beautiful colors :-)

      Delete
  3. Jeg er også vild med hendes designs. Er igang med at strikke swallow fra hendes nyeste bog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Den er så smuk :-) Jeg glæder mig til at se den hos dig :-)

      Delete