- the creative process, even of simple projects, usually takes me through the whole gamut of emotions.
- I love it when my fingers get stained from working
- long ago I took drawing lessons from a VERY charismatic teacher. It took me 2 years to learn to draw like him (not as well as him, but being young and susceptible, I more or less copied his style) and at least twice as long to learn NOT to draw like him. It was very educational.
- years later, another great artist and teacher, Bjarne Agerbo, was the once who, through the wonderful world of etching, opened my eyes to the way I'm still working today
- artsy medium to bring with me to desert island: my pen and bottle of encre de chine; thick, black, liquid ink. Mmm:)
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Wonderful, talented, humorous Tascha tagged me for 5 art facts, and to tag someone else, so here goes:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
yes I will play.
What a great post! Very telling of an artist...ReplyDelete