Friday, July 15, 2011

Soft and Stretchy Friday


I'm not that good with a sewing machine, but I have one – my mom's old faithful – and what I don't have in skills, I will usually muster in patience (as long as I stick to pretty simple projects).

I spent the entire day today measuring, cutting, pinning and sewing to make this pair of soft and stretchy kids' pants. It's been a year, I think, since I made something serious like this, and I'd forgotten how wonderful it is to get lost in this process.





Would like to go see Joan Miró at Tate Modern

Wish you a nice and relaxing weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. De ser virkelig behagelige ud, dine børnebukser.
    Hvor dejligt for dig, at du havde en dejlig stund, da du syede dem.
    Åh ja, Miró i London ville være en herlig oplevelse!

    Ha' en fortsat dejlig weekend!

    ReplyDelete