Wednesday, May 11, 2011

(much on mind) Part Two

but before I do...
I have to mention these two ladies I met Saturday on a Spring Fair in Odense:

Blåmejsen
who - among much other stuff - makes these awesome dougnuts!!! Baby rattle, felt kitchen toy, pin cushion. And downright lovely:

Doughnuts made by Blåmejsen

and
Jack Of All Arts
who makes vintage jewelry. I purchased a pair of Barbie shoes earrings from her (which I'll have to post later, since it's evening and light is travelling elsewhere).



All this great stuff is made by
Rie

5 comments:

  1. The donuts made me almost drool.
    am i regressing?

    Punke
    Dream
    Zebra
    Sexy

    Go go
    Nana

    .
    a great fun found language poem! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. The doughnuts are wonderful!! I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great doughnuts! wanna see the barbie shoe earrings now. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those doughnuts are adorable!

    ReplyDelete