Friday, November 19, 2010

Featured in »Copenhagen Food« Magazine







Remember I told you of that illustration job I got a while ago? :-)
The November/December issue of super-wonderful new food and lifestyle magazine Copenhagen Food is on stands, and I have work featured in this second issue. I feel so grateful.

The magazine's website
is also really great (in Danish), feast your eyes on the absolutely gorgeous photos please, created by awesome stylist Christine Rudolph and photographer Ditte Isager. I am in awe of their work!

This week, I finished illustrations for the January/February issue :-)

9 comments:

  1. wow. congrats. eager to keep stopping by.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!!amazing job! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that's fantastic!! :)

    Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Christine, I haven´t visited you for such a long time... Big congratulations for such a perfect work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ihhh kan blive ved med at sige – du er så dygtig og sej!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skønt...ser rigtig godt ud...Tillykke med det :))))

    ReplyDelete