Knitted, felted and finished. I'm so happy. It is still wet - fresh out of the washer - and I need to sew a zipper in. (Allthough I'm still considering this part; it will flatten it a little bit, but I will definately use it more, if it has a zipper). It also has a little pocket inside for my cell:) I'm so happy. Yarn and recipe is from Bette Design in Copenhagen (design by Tove Fejrø).
I was tagged by Mansuetude (thank you:) with six things I like today;
1. My Family (always)
2. The smell of freshly baked bread
3. The beginning of a new project (going for the Hemlock)
4. Reminding myself that we are all just children, and no matter where we are or who we are, we ultimately just hope to be happy and want to be loved.
5. The. Awesome. Beauty. Of. Bloggers.
6. All-day-yummy-thinking of the movie a saw last night - JUNO - if you haven't seen it, please do. It is so warm and funny and wonderful (and has a great score - you can listen on the official site)
Thank you, M, I enjoyed reading yours, and look forward to read Kelly, Marie-Louise, Gracia, Fruen and Alexandra.
Also, please visit Duermevela - beautiful blog
Have a wonderful weekend